Inactivated porcine epidemic diarrhea virus vaccine
Inducement of strong immune antibody High synergistic effect with live vaccine
Purpose and Description
An aid for the prevention of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus in pigs
Administration & Dosage
Sow : 1st vaccination at 5～7 weeks before every farrowing
2nd vaccination at 2~3 weeks before every farrowing
Gilt : Twice vaccination with 3 weeks of interval
B. Inoculation site and volume : IM at around the ear, 2.0ml/dose
24 months from the production date
Store the vaccine in the dark at between 2 and 7℃
1. For healthy pigs only.
2. Wear a pair of firm gloves for safety.
3. Use sterile syringe.
4. Warm up the vaccine at around 25℃ before and during use.
5. Disinfect rubber stopper of the vaccine before pulling.
6. Be careful not to inject into blood vessel.
7. Follow the '1 needle, 1 animal' rule.
8. Stay calm for at least 1~2 days after vaccination and avoid travel or serious movement.
9. Do not vaccinate diseased pigs.
10. Give special attention to the following animals before vaccination:
Pigs with fever, diarrhea and other clinical abnormalities;
Pigs undergoing treatment or recently treated;
Pigs with malnutrition.
11. Pigs might show temporary fever, lethargy, or anorexia after vaccination but will be cured within 3 days.
12. Keep the vaccine out of direct sunlight, boiling or freezing.
13. Use the vaccine immediately after opening.
14. The remaining content must be disposed safely.
15. Do not use the vaccine whose appearance or content is abnormal.
16. Vials and syringes must be disposed properly after use.
17. Accidental human injection of the vaccine could cause inflammation or pain. In such cases, seek medical attention immediately.
18. Follow the instruction of the veterinarian.
19. For further information, refer to the local distributors or the manufacturer.