E. coli infection source blocking
Blocking all the infection sources by including 4 types of main adhesion molecule (K88ab, K88ac, K99, 987P)
Effective preventing of diarrhea for sucking pigs by inoculation sows
Purpose and Description
SuiShotⓇ P-coli is used for active immunization of pigs as an aid in the control of colibacillosis in piglets by maternally derived antibodies in colostrum from vaccinated sows.
Administration & Dosage
Sow; 1st, 6 weeks before farrowing; 2nd, 2 weeks before farrowing
Inject 2.0ml intramuscularly at each vaccination.
5 doses/vial, 10 doses/vial, 50 doses/vial, 100 doses/vial
21 months from the production date
Store in the dark at between 2∼7℃
1. For healthy pigs only.
2. Wear a pair of firm gloves for safety.
3. Use sterilized syringe.
4. Shake well before use.
5. Warm up the vaccine at around 25℃ before and during use.
6. Disinfect rubber stopper of the vaccine with vial with 70% alcohol and dry up completely before pulling.
7. Be careful not to inject into blood vessel.
8. Follow '1 needle, 1 animal' rule.
9. Stay calm for at least 1~2 days after vaccination and avoid travel or serious movement.
10. Do not vaccinate diseased pigs.
11. Give special attention to the following animals before vaccination:
Pigs with fever, diarrhea and other clinical abnormalities;
Pigs undergoing treatment or recently treated;
Pigs with malnutrition.
12. When vaccinating pregnant sows, be careful of stress.
13. Pigs might show temporary fever, lethargy, or anorexia after vaccination, but will be cured within 3 days.
14. Withdraw vaccination 30 days before marketing.
15. Keep the vaccine out of direct sunlight, boiling or freezing.
16. Use the vaccine immediately after opening.
17. The remaining content must be disposed safely.
18. Do not use the vaccine whose appearance or content is abnormal.
19. Any surplus vaccine and vials must be disposed properly after use.
20. Accidental human injection of the vaccine could cause inflammation or pain.
21. In such cases, seek medical attention immediately showing the properties of the vaccine in the label, the insert or the package box.
22. Follow the instruction of a veterinarian.
23. For further information, refer to local distributors or the manufacturer.