The world's first Circo+Myco+Glasser combined vaccine
The world's first Circovirus type 2, Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, and Glasser's disease combined vaccine
Dual protecing line establishment by immunity formation against both virus and bacteria
Antibody exists until the time of finishing through twice of inoculation
Minimized side effect through purifying external antigen
Nano particle adjuvant stimulates both cell-mediated immunity and humoral immunity
Immunity formation without the influence of maternal antibody
Purpose and Description
SuiShot® Circo-Delta is used for active immunization of pigs as an aid in the control of porcine circovirus type 2 infection, Glasser's disease, and enzootic pneumonia infection.
Administration & Dosage
First vaccination: One-week old piglets, inject 2.0 ml intramuscularly at the base of the ear.
Second vaccination: Three-week old piglets, inject 2.0 ml intramuscularly at the base of the ear.
5 doses/10ml, 10 doses/20ml, 15 doses/30ml, 25 doses/50ml, 50 doses/100ml
15 months from the production date
Store the vaccine in the dark at between 2 and 8℃
1. For healthy pigs only.
2. Wear a pair of firm gloves for safety.
3. Use sterile syringe.
4. Warm up the vaccine at around 25℃ before and during use.
5. Disinfect rubber stopper of the vaccine before pulling.
6. Be careful not to inject into blood vessel.
7. Follow the '1 needle, 1 animal' rule.
8. Stay calm for at least 1~2 days after vaccination and avoid travel or serious movement.
9. Do not vaccinate diseased pigs.
10. Give special attention to the following animals before vaccination:
Pigs with fever, diarrhea and other clinical abnormalities;
Pigs undergoing treatment or recently treated;
Pigs with malnutrition.
11. Pigs might show temporary fever, lethargy, or anorexia after vaccination but will be cured within 3 days.
12. Withdraw vaccination 30 days before marketing.
13. Keep the vaccine out of direct sunlight, boiling or freezing.
14. Use the vaccine immediately after opening.
15. The remaining content must be disposed safely.
16. Do not use the vaccine whose appearance or content is abnormal.
17. Vials and syringes must be disposed properly after use.
18. Accidental human injection of the vaccine could cause inflammation or pain. In such cases, seek medical attention immediately.
19. Follow the instruction of the veterinarian.
20. For further information, refer to the local distributors or the manufacturer.