Live Aujeszky's disease virus vaccine stimulating immunological memory
Long-term defense swine Aujeszky 's disease by stimulating immunological memory
Purpose and Description
SuiShotⓇ AD-Live is used for active immunization of pigs as an aid in the control of pseudorabies infection.
Administration & Dosage
2.0 ml/dose, IM on the neck
5 doses/10ml, 10 doses/20ml, 15 doses/30ml, 25 doses/50ml, 50 doses/100ml
24 months from the production date
Store the vaccine in the dark at between 2 and 7℃
1. For healthy pigs only.
2. Wear a pair of firm gloves for safety.
3. Use sterile syringe.
4. Disinfect rubber stopper of the vaccine before pulling. Inject on the proper route; IM, not IV.
5. Follow the '1 needle, 1 animal' rule.
6. Avoid stress such as transport or serious movement at least 1~2 days after vaccination.
7. Avoid vaccination under serious diseases.
8. Give special attention to the following animals before vaccination:
Pigs with fever, diarrhea, and other clinical abnormalities;
Pigs undergoing treatment or recently treated;
Pigs with malnutrition.
9. Pigs might show temporary fever, lethargy, or anorexia after vaccination.
10. Keep the vaccine out of direct sunlight, boiling or freezing.
11. Use the vaccine immediately after opening.
12. The remaining content must be disposed safely.
13. Do not use the vaccine whose appearance or content is abnormal.
14. Vials and syringes must be disposed properly after use.
15. Accidental human injection of the vaccine could cause inflammation or pain.
16. In such cases, seek medical attention immediately.
17. Follow the instruction of the veterinarian.
18. For more information, refer to the local distributors or manufacturer.